Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So Many Pieces So Little Time

At least that is the way it feels at times. I pick out new pieces that I want to scan and I can't stop at just a few. I will grab a bunch and say I want to scan these today, then I see some more and more and more. And about 20 minutes later I have 40 pieces lined up to scan, which is after the previous 40 (or so) pieces I picked out a couple of days earlier, which is after another pile. See a pattern here? And by the end of the day, since there is much more then just scanning I do, I can only get about 4 done. I guess I should say they are the larger ones and those I have to scan 3-4 times for each piece. so I guess that is almost 20 pieces. OK, I don't feel as bad now.




Having fun with my new living room photo. I love the settings so much more then the first one. They belong in a more elegant modern environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment