Saturday, May 8, 2010

P.S. Contemporary Modern Abstract Original Paintings - for sale




There is a little something extra I wanted to share and instead of writing it in one of my many journals that I have going right now, I thought I would share it here in hopes of remembering it later, rather then later later.

On the way home, while walking from the train, an idea came to me about how fun it would be to share with people on line, in real time a meet the artist chat and share some wine and appetizers while showing and listing work for sale. I am imagining it as if they would actually be in my home sharing conversations as you would with friends. It gives me a sort of happy (I know simple as the word is it fits) satisfied feeling of sharing me, my work and my home to a larger audience.

Hhhhmmmm, inviting the world in to my home. My how much the internet has changed everything in such a short time.

I have sent pieces to Athens Greece, Berlin, Sydney, Washington DC & London just to name a few international cities. It would be so much fun to talk to the people that have my work. Talk to them in real time.

This does make me happy!!!!

Fun, light and whimsical is how this makes me feel and so do these paintings. I believe they are 6"x4" and in the 1400 numbers out of the 10,000. And before I forget the piece in the previous post is close to number 7990. If anyone does read this, and I am hoping someone will someday soon, please don't hesitate to contact me for the correct numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment