Friday, May 7, 2010

Contemporary Modern Abstract Original Paintings - for sale




Each pieces name is a number. The numbers before the dot are the order of there creation. The numbers after the dot are the date they were created on. So piece #10193.110709 is piece #10193 (out of 10,202) and created on November 7th, 2009.

Each piece can be purchased separately.

Raw Sienna Oil, white oil, polyurethane, black ink on 100lb medium to heavy acid free archival paper
17"x11"

Unframed but additional images show what matting or frame-less framing would look like.

Signed by me, Professional Artist Kris Haas
on November 7th, 2009

Priced at only $55.00ea, includes shipment. All money transactions are through PayPal and all links are bellow each piece.

For additional information please see my home page, under purchasing information.

If I were to use words to describe these pieces I would have to give them a label of
"Unbounded Exploration."

These two pieces are one of the last ones created. I remember feeling free since I had completed my goal and surpassed what I was wanting to create. Sad in a way to see it end and relieved since my body was exhausted in accomplishing such a huge task. And I want to do more, because I know I can.

Contemporary Modern Abstract Original Painting 10193.110709


















Contemporary Modern Abstract Original Painting 10193.110709















No comments:

Post a Comment