Thursday, February 6, 2014

It has been far too long.......

Since I have posted.  I could give the reason why but that would be considered only an excuse and may not come directly to the reason after all.  Does it matter?  NO!  What matters is that I am here right now!

Since I have not started my project yet with the live video streaming I thought it might help for me to re-ignite that desire and start posting more pieces that were created on today's date.  Of course tomorrow, February 7, will have the correlating piece from the past, specific to the day (I hope).

I am hoping that this blog and me will become good friends.

Painting # 2235.020609,  It's a cute little gem and when I started to sell on line almost 5 years ago, on Etsy, I had so far created smaller paintings.  Not all were 6"x4" like this little gem but enough so that when I opened my first on line store I called it MInimasterpieces.  They just look so much like a big little painting and so unique.  Love my little gems!!!!!

Painting 2236.020609, 2259.020609, 2260.020609

There are a lot more I created that day so I am just going to stick with positing the above mentioned paintings.  Getting very Brain Injury tired and IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!  What fun!  Wish I could play in it!






No comments:

Post a Comment