Thursday, February 6, 2014

1 YEAR, 10,000 PIECES, 1 ARTIST Live Streaming Video 24/7

The next post after this one mentions more then this one since when I decided to start posting again on here, I was wanting to post images of paintings that were created on each consecutive day but when I was close to publishing the post I realized I wanted to post my video I made a year and a half ago for my fundraiser for my project.  I love this video and after months of trying to put something together on iMovie I became so frustrated and ended up googling something (my intuition was nagging at me to do so), forgot what and found Animoto.  I put this video together in 45 minutes and it came out beautifully and perfect and I hope you will think the same.




And for anyone who would like to like this video on Facebook, here is a link to the video on Animoto:  1 YEAR, 10,000 PIECES, 1 ARTIST Live Streaming Video 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment