Thursday, June 3, 2010

I did it again


I missed another day of blogging. Is it really a blog or am I just trying to satisfy my ego. I guess I wanted another challenge other then selling my work, which is pretty much all I do. Post package and deliver. OK and then there is the cheap form of advertising, Craigslist.

I guess I forget to blog because I am on my computer quite a bit each day and even though I leave a tab always open to my blog, I just seem to skim over it because I am so focused on the aspects of maintaining my art business. Yes it is a business.

With the creating part of it, I could visually see what I produced. With the business part of it it is just being on the computer with a multitude of tabs going at any one time. And so as I said before, it is easy to skim over the tabs but not the work itself.

Piece:
5888.060309

No comments:

Post a Comment